Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Montreal, Quebec

Go down 
+3
abwentzel
writermomichele
bilingualva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bilingualva
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Hello from Montreal, Quebec Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Hello, my name is Helen and I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I am starting up in this VA world and am trying to join as many forums as I can without becoming overwhelmed. I want to join the right ones where I can actually find legit work from home. I have noticed though that the opportunities seem to be more in the USA (even though we work virtually, they want you to actually live there or have a work permit). I don't know if there are any other Canadians on this forum who have had any success finding work through this site but I would love to hear from you. Other than that, if there is anyone out there that has had success here, I'd love to hear from you too. I am a Bilingual VA with Executive/Administrative secretary skills such as Calendar/E-mail management, booking business trips, expense account reporting, translation (French/English), transcription and all kinds of other fun stuff like that.

Looking forward to hearing from you all out there!

Bye for now
Helen
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Hi and welcome! There are lots of job leads here so you probably will be ablet o find something here! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Welcome to the mafia family. Lots of great leads posted everyday so check back often.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Bonjour Canadien pareil!

There are some awesome leads on this forum in the transcription area as well as translation. Welcome and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
looking4more
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
looking4more

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Hello and welcome I wish you the best with your search :)
Back to top Go down
bilingualva
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Hello Nhadyia,

Great another Canadienne! Where are the places that hire Canadians for transcribing and translation?

Thanks!

Helen.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi Helen,

After you click on FORUM at the top of the page, scroll all the way down to WAH Company Folders. Click on that and there's a sticky for Canadian WAH Companies. There is a list of transcription companies that are in Canada and/or hire Canadians.

Here are two links from this board that you may want to check out. They may or may not hire Canadians, not certain.

http://www.workathomemafia.com/search.forum?search_keywords=transcribing&show_results=topics

http://www.workathomemafia.com/transcription-coding-leads-f67/transcribe-government-hearings-t5639.htm?highlight=transcribe

HTH :)
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Welcome Helen! :)
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:23 pm

hiya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec   Hello from Montreal, Quebec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Montreal, Quebec
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: