Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Louisiana!

Go down 
+9
sag28
SharonM3
tam2005
Mafia Princess
johnson3
pearlz3
abwentzel
looking4more
2wheeldiva
13 posters
AuthorMessage
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Hello!
I am a newbie to the whole work at home world and boy is there alot of information out there! I ran a non-profit for the last 10 years and in Feb. decided it was time ditch the stress and take some time off to regroup. Now that I've been home awhile I am driving myself crazy.....so it's time to get back to work. I look forward to chatting with ya'll :)!

2WheelDiva
One Must Live Not Just Exist!
Back to top Go down
looking4more
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
looking4more

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi there hope you are loving it here! I wish I was where you are though! I hope you are refreshed from your time off and ready to join the fun with WAH!
Back to top Go down
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I was very fortunate that I was able to plan my departure and I have the most wonderful husband who supported my decision. But now not only am I going a little crazy money is tighter and we are starting to feel the impact....so it is time!
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome to the mafia family, glad you found us.
Back to top Go down
pearlz3
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:17 pm

welcome..I'm a newbie too but this site has soooo much great information and leads I'm grateful I found it, I'm sure you will like it.....oh yea and I'm from Louisiana too..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnson3
Family
Family
johnson3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 am

Hi, we are so happy to have you here! We welcome you to our family! What part of La are you from? I am from Shreveport, La and I would love to make a new friend!
Back to top Go down
pearlz3
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:02 am

hi...well I'm all the way down in Lafayette Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I am in Zachary but we can still be friends....hey all us GRITS have to stick together :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Sounds like we are getting quite a nice group of gals from LA now. Glad you joined us 2wheeldiva!
Back to top Go down
tam2005
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
tam2005

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Welcome aboard! Nice to meet you. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.onestopwebemployment.com
SharonM3
Family
Family

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:29 am

I am from LA too. Johnson3, I am close to you. I live about 30 miles from Shreveport.

Sharon
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 pm

hiya!
Back to top Go down
Becca
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:18 am

Hi I am from Shreveport also and I am new at this. Can anyone tell me about how to find a job that I can do at home without getting rip off? I really will appreciate any information.
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:31 pm

welcome I am originally from Cullen, 70 miles from Shreveport. I am always in Minden 30 miles from Shreveport
Back to top Go down
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Well it looks like the top half of our state is represented. Pearlz3 I guess that leaves you and me to represent the other half! Hope your up to it :)

Becca - Since I started looking here are some of the things I've learned. If a company ask me for a fee or any type of compensation I get leary immediately. Search forums for the good , the bad and the ugly on any job you may want to apply for. This site for one offers great feedback on different opportunities. I also google the company name with complaints, rip-offs, and scams behind it to see if anyone has complained i.e. "jobsrus complaints", "jobsrus scams" etc.... I spent quite a few years working as a career counselor (one of the many hats I wore) with high school students and mid-career adults. My best advice to you is to match your interest and skills then narrow down a specific field that interest you. You will be suprised at the path that will put you on! Once you've done that then you can begin the search with a focus in mind...Good luck and keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
queenbeeme2002
Hitman
Hitman
queenbeeme2002

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Welcome!!

Melissa

queen
Back to top Go down
stephaniej
Family
Family
stephaniej

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaklee.net/stephaniej
SharonM3
Family
Family

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:04 am

RedHatter wrote:
welcome I am originally from Cullen, 70 miles from Shreveport. I am always in Minden 30 miles from Shreveport

Have to wonder if I know you? lol
Back to top Go down
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I am so excited I have interviews with 2 merchandising companies! The jobs seem fairly easy and the hours are flexible so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope by flexible that means I won't be scheduled to work during LSU games! LOL!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Louisiana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Louisiana!   Hi from Louisiana! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Louisiana!
Page 1 of 1