Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Maine!

Go down 
+3
writermomichele
abwentzel
Winni
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Winni
Family
Family
Winni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:11 pm

My name is Tracey and I heard that this place is great! So, here I am.

I'm a mom of 5 and we homeschool. I'm looking for a non-phone work type job that I can do for about 10-15 hrs. per week.

We live near Augusta, Maine (4 years+), and I have also lived in: Plymouth, Michigan (22 years - grew up there); Pensacola, Florida (12 years); and Newport News, Virginia (4 years).

I have over 10 years of experience being a secretary. I type about 70 wpm.

Thanks for havin' me!
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Welcome to the mafia family, you are going to love it here.
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi and welcome. There are lots of leads here so hopefully you can find something.

Sounds like you have your hands full at home! I have three of my own and I care for my two nieces while their mother works full-time. I just sent four girls back to school this week and we're all thrilled. The baby (a boy) and I are home by ourselves now and trying to get back into the school routine. I write from home and finally got used to everyone being home all summer and now I have to switch back to the school schedule!
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Hey Tracey,
Glad you found us. I have to respect you for being able to homeschool and wah both.. You rule!
Back to top Go down
stephaniej
Family
Family
stephaniej

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 am

Hi Tracey. I am new here as well. I signed up for guru.com and was able to make some money doing data entry and transcription. But the transcription was hard with my two kids trying to talk to me all of the time and hubby feeling ignored :) I am now an independent consultant for Shaklee Corp (sells organic products online) and am loving it. Hang in there, you will find something. Even if it is just new friends Laughing

Stephanie
Nashville, TN
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaklee.net/stephaniej
queenbeeme2002
Hitman
Hitman
queenbeeme2002

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi Tracey!
Welcome! I have 5 too! (you are better than I though, I don't home school.)

Good luck!

Melissa

queen
Back to top Go down
looking4more
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
looking4more

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

Good luck on your search :) IS your hubby in the military or you like to travel? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Maine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Maine!   Hi from Maine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Maine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: