Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love pets, become an affiliate with Peddler's Paws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chellez
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Chellez

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Love pets, become an affiliate with Peddler's Paws Empty
PostSubject: Love pets, become an affiliate with Peddler's Paws   Love pets, become an affiliate with Peddler's Paws Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 am

I hope I post this in the right forum. lol!

Peddler’s Paws is officially in our Pre-Launch Stage. If you have heard of Peddler's Kitchen or know anyone who have tried their products then you want to jump on this! We will be opening our doors September 1st, 2008. Be on the lookout for lots of yummy, healthy and environmentally safe goodies for your furbabies.

With the Pre-Launch underway, our Affiliate Program is FR*EE to join. Affiliates will receive 20% commission on all sales. There is opportunity for team growth. By recruiting a team downline, Affiliates will earn 5% on their 1st level downline sales.

If you’re ready to begin a new adventure, click on my Affiliate Program Link & join me today!
Join me
If you have any questions, please contact me at micnato76@gmail.com or send me a pm.

Last edited by Chellez on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit links)
Back to top Go down
http://peddlerskitchen.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=621

Love pets, become an affiliate with Peddler's Paws
Page 1 of 1