Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Platinum Lounge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
illfavors
Family
Family
illfavors

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 pm

This is a great site. You post you get paid. Each week on a pre-paid debit card. I have earned over a $100.00 dollars in less than a month. Sign up here: Platinum Lounge and put in my user name illfavors and I will send you 100 points to start. Then send me your user name so I know where to send it!
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 am

Would you tell us more about this site? Is it a social networking site? A paid to post forum? What is it?
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
illfavors
Family
Family
illfavors

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 am

It's basically a social network site. You post comments and get points. Those points are added up and you get ranked by the amount of points you earned for the week. It's a neat site, and you can earn about $10.00 extra dollars a week if you get up to all star status with your points. Also, they have extra contests for cash and extra points. It's a neat site and I don't earn money off of referrals, just a few points. There is user groups there to, and I had started a work at home group, but it didn't really take off.
Back to top Go down
illfavors
Family
Family
illfavors

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 pm

I wanted to bump this because they are about to add paypal as an option! They will be adding new stuff like $5.00 Fridays! I have been paid every week since I have joined. It's easy, post, earn points, get paid! Sign up today!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

I need to check that out. Sounds great with paypal as an option
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 am

Ok...this looks interesting and I signed up under you to give it a try! I used my same username as here - msdmg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Sponsored content

Platinum Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Lounge   Platinum Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sweeps, Panels, Surveys and More :: GPT and Referral Sites-
Jump to: