Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Texas

Go down 
+4
abwentzel
writermomichele
Mafia Princess
sonicsoll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicsoll
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi!!

: I'm new here

I've been here for a while but I'm more of a lurker.. I'm shy :) I decided to come out of the woodwork.

I am a WAHM, I'm with C10, ChaCha (yep, I'm sticking it out even if i'm not a top guide), and Idictate. I have a hubby who is trying to find WAH, and 3 kids, 10,8,3. My 3 year old has decided that she doesn't need to sleep anymore, so no one else does either ! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm

How long till she decides she needs to sleep, I wonder? Glad you decided to join in the conversation. welcome
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi and welcome! Glad you decided to post!

So how do things go in your house with two people working from home? I hear a lot of families do it and love it. (We don't do it, just me working from home and I think that's the best way for now!)

Hope you get some sleep soon!
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Welcome to the mafia family, you are going to love it here.
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:34 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
looking4more
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
looking4more

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

hi there nice to hear from you :)
Back to top Go down
sonicsoll
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Thank you!

Well, with both of us working from home, we usually have to make sure we are not on the same schedule, otherwise if we're both on the phones we'll be talking over each other!

My DD finally fell asleep around noon, and slept for a hour and has been up ever since.. So hopefully, she'll wear herself out before tonight, because I have an overnight shift!
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:50 am

Welcome! I'm from Texas as well. )
Back to top Go down
SassyFras
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Hello to all!! I just joined the other night and am feeling a little overwhelmed!! Where do I start? Does anyone have any suggestions on who to apply for? I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys:1 and 2. I really need a night shift right now since my husband works 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off in the Natural Gas Field. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 am

Well SassyFras.... are you looking for phone work? days? nights? non phone? We have a pretty good variety. Do you blog, write or post much? I'm sure we can get pointed in the right direction welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Texas   Hi from Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Texas
Page 1 of 1