Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Go down 
+7
abwentzel
Michelle
single_wah_chick
Spinelli
queenbeeme2002
Mafia Princess
RedHatter
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

INSTALLING A HUSBAND Empty
PostSubject: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:07 pm

INSTALLING A HUSBAND
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6..2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck Babe!

Tech Support
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
queenbeeme2002
Hitman
Hitman
queenbeeme2002

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:30 pm

That was good! LOL rofl

Melissa

queen
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 pm

lol! Did you write that? Toooo funny! Would you mind if I borrowed it? thanks
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Hilarious. It made me think too...I think it's true that boyfriends ARE more for entertainment purposes.

I mean, dating and romance most of all are supposed to be fun, RIGHT?

I do hope when/if I marry, we can keep things fun as much as possible. Really at this point of my sad romantic life, I refuse to be with someone if it's not fun anymore. I know life happens but love shouldn't have to be non-stop drama and boredom either.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Hitman
Hitman
Michelle

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:14 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:49 am

Thanks for the laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Giovanni
Work At Home Boss
Work At Home Boss
Don Giovanni

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 am

Dear Tech Support....

I recently upgraded Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 and have experienced the following problems:

Despite the best anti-virus and pop-up blockers, Nagging 1.7 and Trading Spaces 2.1 run at random and inoppurtune intervals while Victoria's Secret 6.4, My Penthouse Subscription 2.1, and Public Displays of Affection 7.1 have been blocked.

Most disturbingly, Things to Do With Your Mouth Besides Eating and Talking 3.3 will not run, even when attempted in conjunction with How Much Money Do You Need for That 4.9 and New Car 2.7.3. which always worked in the past.

If that was not bad enough, Wife 1.0 constantly wants to run Baby 1.0 and Baby 2.0 whenever Curl My Toes 8.0 starts to load.

Attempts to uninstall Wife 1.0 and revert to Girlfriend 5.0 result in the immediate loss of half my RAM and incremental degredation of the remaining RAM by operation of Baby 1.0 and Baby 2.0, which cannot be removed despite efforts to reformat. Buying a new computer and trying to load Girlfriend 6.0 gets met with Sliced Tires 1.7 and Bricks Through the Window 3.4.1. Please help!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Ok, sending Johnny the Butcher over to the Don's house now! beat dead horse
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Funny you guys! cat fight
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
no1mom
Family
Family
no1mom

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:42 pm

OMG,OMG,OMG.....I am laughing so hard I have to pee!!! crying rofl
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:14 pm

I did not write this, it's circulating over the net. I don't know who wrote it
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

It's funny every time I read it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSTALLING A HUSBAND   INSTALLING A HUSBAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSTALLING A HUSBAND
Page 1 of 1