Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thought I would add...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jennscrzy
Family
Family

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-19

thought I would add... Empty
PostSubject: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:21 am

Hey all, thought since I am new to the board that I would add my blog..that way everyone can see a tad of what I am about :) id love to read some of yalls blogs as well, have been going through the list already! Seems we have a lot of great writters on here!

Momdunwentcrazy.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://momdunwentcrazy.blogspot.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 am

Love the name of your blog lol!
Back to top Go down
jennscrzy
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:28 am

thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:31 am

Just looked at the pics of your garden. Beautiful flower pics.
Back to top Go down
jennscrzy
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:35 am

Thanks, i do photography on the side..it thrilled me when I had something bright to shoot. I love doing family portraits and children, but sometimes a change of pace brings the creativity back!
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Jenn you tell a story so well. I really enjoyed your blog. You should be saving all that for a nice long book, seriously. I find it interesting. Maybe some of the teens in new generations will see that what they go thru is not all that strange and unusual. I want to add also that we have a lot in common in the events of our lives.
Back to top Go down
jennscrzy
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Bookeesmom wrote:
Jenn you tell a story so well. I really enjoyed your blog. You should be saving all that for a nice long book, seriously. I find it interesting. Maybe some of the teens in new generations will see that what they go thru is not all that strange and unusual. I want to add also that we have a lot in common in the events of our lives.

thanks, I really appreciate that. Id like for all these teens that feel they are alone realize they are not.. we have gone through the same things. I as a young mother feel like its my responsibility to inform my children, to give them the tools to live through this tough world of ours and realize they are not alone...I want them to realize the feelings they have, the tough times, they are all normal, and maybe speaking about them will prevent them from following in the wrong foot steps.
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 pm

You know what bothers me most is the teens that are throw-aways. The ones with parents like mine that just threw them out as soon as they could legally get away with it. If one asks me for money I ALWAYS give it to them and tell them to take care of themselves hoping I am opening up the possibility for them to ask me for more help if they need it. I know I have to be careful but that is a real soft spot for me. I know how they feel to not be wanted and need a parent that cares enough to tough out the growing pains and rites of passage. Sounds like your mom was one of those moms that really cared and did her best. I was a passive quiet ridiculously shy teen, no problem at all for anyone, honor roll, cheer leader, had a job at 15 1/2 and was still shown the door at age 16. I was a very angry teen after that. Had to give up so many dreams for my future like finishing high school which I did at age 19 and then I made it to college. I remember a neighbor went to my parents and asked if I could live with them and would she sign guardianship to them and she told them no. They did this so I could go to school but without a guardian or parent willing to care for me I was not allowed to attend school unless it was in my parents school district which was way out in boonies and I had to be in the city to live and find work. Long story and I dont want to hijack this thread about your blog. It is important that kids know they are not alone in their turmoil in the teen years.
Back to top Go down
jennscrzy
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:42 am

your not hijacking at all. Sounds like you went through a really tough time, but you also came out of it. I went through a hard time, but mostly it was all my fault.. I think people should see both sides, yours as a teen that wasnt wanted, and mine as a teen that didnt at the time, want to be wanted. And I think they should see how people like us come out on the other side, and we are ok. Do you have a blog? maybe its time, if you havent already to share your story! heck I just shared mine to get it out really..mostly I blog for myself, to release all those feelings most of us keep inside..if i touch a reader, it makes it that much more rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought I would add...   thought I would add... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thought I would add...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mafia Hangouts :: Blog Badabing-
Jump to: