Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Empty
PostSubject: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Susan Lucci, Toni Braxton, Lance Bass, Cloris Leachman, Kim Kardashian, Ted McGinley, Brooke Burke, NFL champ Warren Sapp and two Olympic athletes: Misty May-Treanor, who won her second gold medal for beach volleyball at this year's summer games in Beijing, and Maurice Greene, who won two gold medals in track at the 2000 games in Sydney. Rounding out the cast are chef Rocco DiSpirito, Cody Linley of "Hannah Montana" and comedian Jeffrey Ross.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Isn't Cloris Leachman 82 years old. I'm very impressed that she's doing this. She must be in tip-top shape too. Ted Mcginley is particularly yummy & Kim Kardashian's b***y is certain to attract a big male audience. All in all a great cast. Can't wait to watch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Too funny.. when I told my hubby he said -- Cloris Leachman's still alive?? He is hoping they do the latin dances at first...men are pigs LOL
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

The cast is starting to be more "relevant" if you know what I mean. I love that show! I'm glad they do 2 seasons a year.

I skipped the first few seasons because I didn't think I'd be into it, and I hated when people danced to songs that weren't appropriate (to me) for the dance.

Last season was great (except for Marisa). But I'm worried about Toni. She had to cancel her Vegas gig because of her heart condition. I don't know why she would take on such a grueling challenge with her heart?
Back to top Go down
MsFit
Family
Family
MsFit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 pm

I will sadly not be able to see this comings season of Dancing with the stars I have night class all night! : $%&#! :
Oh well I guess I can always go online and hear from others what happened.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://squidoo.com/cash4you
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 am

My 7 year old daughter and me are literally counting down the days until Sept. 22nd. She absolutely loves this show. We always have a DWTS party every Tuesday night for the results show. party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!   New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New cast announced for Dancing with the Stars!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family Life :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: