Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break   Prison Break Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Anyone watch Prison Break? The new season starts Monday and I'm so excited for it! I love those guys on there (Wenworth Miller and Dominic Purcell)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
maggiemay
Hitman
Hitman
maggiemay

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 am

Oh yes I do have watched from day one. I stop everything I am doing to watch it. Those two brothers are so nice on the eyes :). Can't wait til next week.
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:25 am

I thought last night's episode was great! Especially when Michael & Sarah saw each other again! I think I could have sat there all night and watched, if it was on.

I was a little disappointed that Gretchen ended up being alive...she was crazy before, she'll be even worse now that The Company has her locked up. Of course, she can handle it, but who is she going to take it out on when she's released or escapes (I assume that she'll be with the show for awhile longer).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Sponsored content

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Break
Page 1 of 1