Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are some of your hobbies?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-09

What are some of your hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 am

We like to go camping...we rent a spot year round and it is so pretty. It is up in the mountains by a lake. It is very peaceful and relaxing, but there have been some bear spotted nearby! :affraid:
I also love music, singing, playing Majhong, reality tv, crime dramas, horror movies and cooking.
I am addicted to my computer and have made many great friends online.
I love spending time with my family and my cats and dogs. I also volunteer for the American Cancer Society and the Humane Society.

Now its your turn.........what do you all like to do??????? flower
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:40 pm

My main hobby? Tryin' to keep the house clean and kids...lol

Really though, I like to garden and go to the flea market/yard sales.

I also like to go camping (tent) and fishing but we haven't done much of that due to small children. I can't wait for the kids to get bigger so we can go as a family.
This will be the first year we will go fishing w/my daughter (3 and a half).

When the weather is nice I just like being outside.

I just learned how to sew on an old sewing machine (50+yrs old) and really enjoy it. I would like to buy a new one so I can continue to sew (can't wait for the stimulus)

And of course the computer....If I didn't have that I wouldn't have any "outside" contact....ya know with the real world...lol
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:54 pm

I love to cook to relax. We used to go to the beach but not been going as often. I'd love to get back into that again.
Back to top Go down
RetroGal
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RetroGal

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:29 pm

Playing certain video games ... my computer ... Texas Hold'em ... reading if I could ever find the time to do it ... and sleeping!!

:alien:
Back to top Go down
Audrey
Family
Family

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:18 pm

I love to scrapbook, crochet, read, play hearts, listen to music, cook and just hang out.
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/audreyoka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your hobbies?   What are some of your hobbies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some of your hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: