Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Son and Daughter off to boot camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lainey_1165
Family
Family
Lainey_1165

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Son and Daughter off to boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi everyone, on Sept 14th my son leaves for boot camp, on Sept 21st my daughter leaves as well for boot camp. 911 is hard enough because my husband is a firefighter so the pain we feel this year is compounded. I am proud and scared beyond words. Please Please pray for all the people who risk their lives.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Thinking of you & your family, Lainey_1165. Take Care! flower
Back to top Go down
Lainey_1165
Family
Family
Lainey_1165

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Thank You $MoMMy$MoNey$ this day is so hard for me.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Chin up, Lainey. Mafiasters are here for you!! hang in there
Back to top Go down
Lainey_1165
Family
Family
Lainey_1165

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 pm

Thank you AimeeP Today and Sunday will be hard for me. I asked my entire family to be with us on Sunday. My son is also feeling the strain of leaving for the first time. Then I have to do this again on the 21st for my daughter.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 am

group from all of us.
Back to top Go down
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Praying for you and your family. A heartfelt thank you to your son and daughter for their decision to protect us and our country.
Keep the Faith!
Back to top Go down
Lainey_1165
Family
Family
Lainey_1165

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Thank you 2wheeldiva, I am very proud of both my children. Our son will be involved in special security so we assume he will work in the embassy. Our daughter is going into a new field of admin. This will be the 4th generation of military service in our family.
Back to top Go down
Lainey_1165
Family
Family
Lainey_1165

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:59 pm

My daughter left yesterday just one day late. Both children are doing well. Please pray for them and all US military serving to protect us.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son and Daughter off to boot camp   Son and Daughter off to boot camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son and Daughter off to boot camp
Page 1 of 1