Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies...with happy endings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maggiemay
Hitman
Hitman
maggiemay

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Movies...with happy endings Empty
PostSubject: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:35 pm

the movie August Rush is a must see for everyone. It is a beautiful movie. I cried I laughed and it has a happy ending. It is a movie about music, family and hope. I could watch it over and over again. Can't wait to get the sound track for it. Let me know if anyone else has seen it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:27 pm

I haven't seen that. I'm going to look for it. The last movie I saw that had a happy ending was probably, The Pursuit of Happiness, with Will Smith.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:10 am

I thought it was kinda unbelievable they would both end up at the same outdoor concert beside each other.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:34 am

I want to see this movie so bad, but everytime we order a movie for our movie night...when I mention this...he gives me the "I am not watching that movie with you...are you crazy "look. I might just have to watch it by my self with one lonely mini bag of popcorn...
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:13 am

I haven't heard of that movie. Thanks for the info about it. I love movies with happy endings. I get so tired of watching the depressing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies...with happy endings   Movies...with happy endings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies...with happy endings
Page 1 of 1