Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hint...hopefully helpful

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Hint...hopefully helpful Empty
PostSubject: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 pm

I have decided that its in my best interest to set the Category Settings to Safe Mode "On"...why? because if I don't, Weegy's knowledge base (ding dong!)
will race ahead of me and very likely select a response to totally confuse the questioner. Knowledge base is growing and getting itself sorted, but for now I would rather rely on Google and my other lovely SE friends.

Other than that all else is peaches and cream....mostly

I wonder what happened to all the other enthusiastic Weegiers? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 am

I think they have left or are no longer interested! That is not the case with me. I think this is the easiest non phone egg you could have! Well it's their loss and our gain! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 am

Funny, I was thinking the same thing awhile back. I can't beleive how much I am loving this gig. Its priceless lol!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:48 pm

I totally agree with you on the loving it part! I agree
Back to top Go down
lucasesmommy
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:24 pm

I agree I also agree. I like Weegy even though I do find it a bit slow. Maybe its a good thing, for those of us who are still there, that a lot of people left. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.shopgbg.com/lucasesmommy
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

lol! lolling right along!

Wow, I can't beleive I slept right through my Weegy hours. I now feel quite depressed :( I am in need of a Weegy hug
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:19 am

group Here ya go!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

I haven't been able to login for the past two days, we were having a garage sale, so I totally understand needing your dose of it. I missed it myself!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Thanks for the huggles fairygirll and I hope you made a good haul from your garage sale :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 pm

You missed your Weegy? Wow.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 pm

I know tell me about it, but I did rake in about $500 from the sale so I guess that more than made up for it lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm

I know off topic but $500??? Wow you should come be my yard sale diva. I think I underprice my stuff.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Well I worked at the local Goodwill a while back and I kind of have an idea of what people would pay there for "junk". The stuff I was selling was mainly my kids clothes their shoes and tons of decorations (household) and the like. I only sold the clothes for $.25 a piece but some of the shoes I sold for like $4 or $5 because my 4 year old hardly wore them and they were name brand. Goodwill would sell nasty, and I mean nasty kid shoes for $7 or $8 a pair and people would buy them, I guess because they were Nike's or whatever. So I made a tidy sum for 2 days work. Also I guess it helped that I sometimes go to sales and see what other's sell stuff for... lol!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 pm

fairygirl wrote:
I know tell me about it, but I did rake in about $500 from the sale so I guess that more than made up for it lol!

woohoo great sale there fairygirl, way to go!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hint...hopefully helpful   Hint...hopefully helpful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hint...hopefully helpful
Page 1 of 1