Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?

Go down 
+2
Godslittlegirl
Mafia Princess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Empty
PostSubject: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 pm

I have been driving my husband, friends and family nuts this week waiting for the big move. Down to under 38 hrs now and I swear time is moving slower every hour now. Why can't it just be moving day? lol!
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 pm

Why can you only find a safety pin when you don't need one?

Why do you seem to have a ton of pens, until you need to write something right quick?

Why is your phone always charged when you are talking about a bunch of nothing, but wants to die when you're on a business call.... lol!

Life is just funny like that! It just doesn't want to work on our timeframe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Funny you mention the phone. mine died during a conference call and I hadn't used it all day.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Ok then, why does the phone ring the moment you enter the shower? Actually no, sometimes it waits for you to be all lathered up and then it rings. Classic. Why does your nose itch when you're washing the dishes? And why on the day you MUST turn in a report or something equally important, Hotmail doesn't work, internet goes down and then you're computer shuts down for no reason and never regains consciousness? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Okay.. screaming now. My move has been delayed now till Saturday!!!!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 pm

crying
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:14 pm

hang in there
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 pm

My hubby so did not want to call me and tell me that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ravennwings
Family
Family
Ravennwings

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 am

Hooray for Murphy's Laws!

Anything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong, at the WORST conceivable time. hang in there
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 am

Why are some peeps so mean and never will apologize?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 am

I don't know.. just know I wanted to move and it ruined my carefully made plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?   Why does time drag when you are waiting for something? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does time drag when you are waiting for something?
Page 1 of 1