Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ongoing internet and phone issues.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Ongoing internet and phone issues. Empty
PostSubject: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:12 am

As you can tell, I have been struggling with my services since Saturday and the big move. Still have no phone but the internet is stabilizing now. Another visit from Comcast again today and hopefully everything will be operational at the same time lol!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:38 pm

By now, which one of the following applies as you wait for Comcast? welcome orrrr Soap Box
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:06 pm

I will welcome and if my phone still doesn't work then censored
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:09 pm

hang in there Hopefully it will all be better by the end of the day today! :)

Look on the bright side.....atleast you got moved! That's the 'hard part' if you ask me! I hate moving! It's a lot of work and you are forced to go through stuff and pack it up if you want to keep it......and move it......unpack it again......and find a new place for it!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm very excited about the new digs. Much bigger and separate Mafia office now.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:14 pm

woohoo

The Executive Mafia Suite!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:46 pm

So when should we save the date for the house warming party of the new Mafia Headquarters? I'll bring a flan... geek
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm

I'll bring the strawberry daiquiries!
With and without rum, of course......in consideration of the pregnant and breastfeeding mafioso mommas!
celebrate
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

No need to make hotel reservations when attending the house warming party either! Kim's new house is huge! I just saw pics and I'm pretty sure that we could all crash at her place if she don't mind!!!! lol :)

So....when is the party, Mafia Princess???!!!!! lol
party time
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:46 pm

lol. well I'm going to the grocery store later.. have to see how much money is left LOL It's really not big big but about 1000 sq foot but very open
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm

lol. I think when a house is open and airy it really makes it look so much more spacious. My house it not really big-big either but open areas make it much more spacious inside. :) Atleast you've got your executive Mafia office to go to when hubby's getting on your nerves! lol

lol :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing internet and phone issues.   Ongoing internet and phone issues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ongoing internet and phone issues.
Page 1 of 1