Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+2
Mafia Princess
roxannekight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roxannekight
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:58 am

Hello,

I am a stay at home mother of four. Actually I have just recently started being a stay at home mom. I lost my job in August, because of downsizing, and I have come to realize that I enjoy being at home with my family. I like being available to them when they need me. I have been doing some Cha Cha expediting, but it really doesn't pay REAL money, OK for saving for birthdays or something, but not for paying bills etc. Any ideas anyone?

Roxanne :-)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:42 am

Hey Roxanne,
Welcome to the mafia. Just wondering how much time do you do working ChaCha? I know some gals have been making decent money at it. Have you ever worked customer service? Do you need to work off the phones? Have you ever done any writing/blogging/transcription?
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Welcome Roxanne! Great to have you here! :)

I know what you mean about ChaCha being nice extra money....but not enough to always pay the bills. There are a whole lot of work at jobs out there and you will find lots of wonderful job leads here at the Mafia!
Think about your skills and your interests. What type of work did you do out-of-the-home? Are you in an environment free from background noise that will allow you to apply for a phone job? Think about these questions too (in addition to Mafia Princess' important questions) and then start looking around on here for the phone jobs and the non phone job sections. Each of these folders is filled with current positions and contact information on how to apply. All of the Mafia members on here are super helpful too.....never hold back from asking any one of us a question if you need some help or advice. We are all here to help and support eachother!

Take Care! :)
Back to top Go down
DSwan
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm

roxannekight wrote:
Hello,

I am a stay at home mother of four. Actually I have just recently started being a stay at home mom. I lost my job in August, because of downsizing, and I have come to realize that I enjoy being at home with my family. I like being available to them when they need me. I have been doing some Cha Cha expediting, but it really doesn't pay REAL money, OK for saving for birthdays or something, but not for paying bills etc. Any ideas anyone?

Roxanne :-)
: hang in there
Back to top Go down
MsFit
Family
Family
MsFit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 am

Hi!
welcome to the forum.
It's really nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://squidoo.com/cash4you
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Welcome aboard Roxanne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: