Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KGB Update 10/2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi there everyone. Thomas Falconer here again from kgb. I wanted to give you all a quick update on the second beta test. Most of you have likely heard some of this from my posting on the board last week. But there’s a little more detail here so let’s go:

We completed our second round of beta testing, and once again got some very interesting results. This round was with kgb staffers who have no experience as work-at-home agents. We also invited a few of the people who emailed us from WPLH and who told us they were not experienced agents. Our goal was to get feedback on our application, hiring, and training processes with people who have never participated in any of those online applications, to get a fresh, new-user perspective.

The feedback was generally, well, that those testers who have never worked at home or who have never applied online for this sort of work were not able to easily navigate the process. This means that we either have to make our online applications more generally user-friendly, or that we should direct our efforts to those who already have at least some online work-at-home experience (or maybe both).

As we think about the results, I am in the process of developing our new kgb community forums. We’ll use those forums to recruit new agents, and to communicate with those agents who will be working with us at kgb.

In the meantime, we’ve won an award! kgb Named Best Mobile Text Service in the United States.

I hope you all know how appreciative we at kgb are for your continued interest and for your assistance in helping us build the best ask-us-anything text product.

thomas falconer

director, social media and online communities

kgb
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Just got the email thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:37 pm

I think it speaks highly of KGB that they are keeping everyone updated on their progress.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
nadagg
Family
Family
nadagg

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 pm

I got the e-mail as well... let me be sure I understand what is going on.. they are running tests on things before they hire people?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Yes from what I understood is that they are testing the platforms and working out the bugs first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KGB  Update 10/2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KGB Update 10/2   KGB  Update 10/2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KGB Update 10/2
Page 1 of 1