Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Account not updating?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Account not updating? Empty
PostSubject: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Is anyone having trouble that their payment amount for the questions answered are not updating in their account?
Back to top Go down
http://greenpockets.wordpress.com
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:11 pm

I had this problem in the very beginning, but after an email to Lee it was quickly resolved. Has this been going on for a few days or is it just after you log out for the day? When I log out for the day, my account has not been updated, but usually first thing in the morning when I check it has been. I'm wondering if this is a glitch or something, because come to think of it my account is the same that it was yesterday and that's not including yesterday or today's questions. Hmm I guess I will have to look into this or maybe someone else will post if they are experiencing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm

It hasn't changed since the day before yesterday. I think I will send an email and see if they can fix it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi fellow Weegiers,

I was not credited today for yesterday's weegieyingyangs either. I weegied off an email earlier today to Lee as well. Hopefully this will soon be remedied.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 pm

lol! Keep us updated Nhadyia. If you hear back could you let me know? If mines not updated I will be doing the same thing! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:00 am

I've just checked my account balance and its all been updated now and its sweet. I hope that's the same for you fairygirl and Mama K. Laughing
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh yeah I had a real nice update! celebrate They may have to start doing the payout sooner, I've almost passed it twice now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Yep, my account was update as well when I logged on. :)
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Good for you Mama K. Are you loving this or what?

fairygirl, you seem to be enjoying this gig as much as I am. I'm getting a somewhat steady stream of dings from some very lovely weegiewoos today. I hope the Weegy people don't decide to disappear anytime soon.

lol!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Oh yeah I'm definitely lovin it Very Happy I just wish they would do a payout like once weekly or something. I don't have any problem reaching the payout level within 2 or 3 days...Oh for wishful thinking. lol! I guess it doesn't really matter when they do it though, because you eventually get the money anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:10 pm

lol! I agree
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Yes I am loving it too. I was surprised that I got quite of questions than what I thought I did while working yesterday. It adds up quickly :) When is the cut off day before they send payments when you reach the $20 minimum?
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Actually, I'm not at all certain Mama K. I got the feeling that perhaps they are waiting until the majority hits $20.00. Of course, I could be waay of with that too. Perhaps fairygirl knows.

Enquiring mind wants to know how many Weegians are aboard. I think I will weegie off an email to brother weegie Lee

lol!

edited due to a spelling error Laughing

Last edited by Nhadyia on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

I don't think there is one is there Nhadyia? help
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:40 pm

I guess we were both posting at the same time lol! I have no idea myself...
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Mama K wrote:
Yes I am loving it too. I was surprised that I got quite of questions than what I thought I did while working yesterday. It adds up quickly :) When is the cut off day before they send payments when you reach the $20 minimum?

Are you able to log on anytime you wish?
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:58 pm

I can and I bet fairygirl can too! lol!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:48 pm

oh yeah I can log in whenever as well! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:27 am

No, I'm not able to log in when I want to yet.
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 am

I just joined today, but was out this afternoon, and wasn't able to try it out yet. I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend to sign on, since I work during the day (outside the home) and can't log on during the hours for new experts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Ok so my account wasn't updated this morning again. I hope it will be tomorrow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Mine wasn't update this morning either, but I'm sure we will see something tomorrow.. hopefully.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm

I agree I hope so...I also keep getting logged out for some reason every few times I answer a ? Don't know what that is about...
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:21 pm

My account wasn't updated this morning either. I tally my dings so I know just how much I sould be credited. Regarding getting logged out ever so often, I was experiencing this too and still am. Last week I contacted Lee about same and he responded that they are aware of this, they don't know why this is happening but they were working on it and he wanted feedback if there was any noticeable improvement.

I also suggested that we have an up to the minute report on the Account info platform so that at any time during the period we are signed on we can check on the number of calls taken "today". That way we wouldn't have to guess what we made for that day. I didn't get a response to that suggestion and it was made a couple weeks ago. I do think this would be help to all Weegians in the long run. I'll give him another gentle nudge later this week concerning that. I absolutely hate having to tally anything because I am constantly second guessing myself as to whether I tallied the correct amount, what with distractions and so on.
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Nhadyia wrote:
My account wasn't updated this morning either. I tally my dings so I know just how much I sould be credited. Regarding getting logged out ever so often, I was experiencing this too and still am. Last week I contacted Lee about same and he responded that they are aware of this, they don't know why this is happening but they were working on it and he wanted feedback if there was any noticeable improvement.

I also suggested that we have an up to the minute report on the Account info platform so that at any time during the period we are signed on we can check on the number of calls taken "today". That way we wouldn't have to guess what we made for that day. I didn't get a response to that suggestion and it was made a couple weeks ago. I do think this would be help to all Weegians in the long run. I'll give him another gentle nudge later this week concerning that. I absolutely hate having to tally anything because I am constantly second guessing myself as to whether I tallied the correct amount, what with distractions and so on.

I get logged out every so often as well and I think that would be a good idea about the up to minute report on what we do each day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account not updating?   Account not updating? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account not updating?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next