Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all of you WAHMs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WomansGarden
Family
Family

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Hello to all of you WAHMs Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 am

Hello from Dallas Texas!

These, by far, are the absolute best smilies on a forum I have seen! I love it guys afro

I have been cruising forums all day long and I'm exhausted. It's all worth it, because I have already met so many new and friendly ladies. I am sure I will have a great time here too. :bounce:

I have a son and I am married to the best man ever created (my humble opinion). Typically we go out on date night on Fridays, but we skipped tonight. I look forward to meeting all of you.

--Laurianna :study:
Back to top Go down
http://www.womansgarden.com
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:49 am

Hello there and welcome! We are glad that you are here! flower
Back to top Go down
WomansGarden
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi there, PinkButterFly! How long has your website been online now? Are you enjoying all the new friends you are making? :) I am looking forward to making a lot of friends who can help me out and I can help them. I have friends and family writing articles and such for my website. You know what they say... content rules.

I am very glad to meet you and I hope to read some really good posts here!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Welcome to the site! Love your site and can't wait for your launch. flower
Back to top Go down
WomansGarden
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Throwing a "party" is dangerous. I don't know why I did it! I'm nervous that it won't go well. But I did get a few people who want ads on my site, so that is a good start. I need to get to writing more content. I did a bunch of .pdfs, which was the start of the site, but I probably want to clean them up a bit more.

I'm thinking I'm going to do some pay-per-click on yahoo or google, just to see how that works out. I am moving up in search engine rankings slowly.

Maybe you could bring that gun (ref avatar pic) with you and keep people in line with me!! :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Ravish30
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
CindySellsWatkins
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
CindySellsWatkins

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:01 am

Hi there! Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:18 am

We hope you had a fantastic launch weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all of you WAHMs   Hello to all of you WAHMs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all of you WAHMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: