Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia links being deleted!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tootsie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Mafia links being deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:09 pm

I am so mad I was reading some posts on another forum and they are going in and deleting the threads that say workathomemafia now. That's just mean! We are finding jobs on this forum and they should be sharing not being petty. And they are now putting stuff up like you and having contest again too.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:19 am

I know..it's a competition thing really...the other site feels threatened..don't blame them though...this site is great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyCubsFan
Hitman
Hitman
LadyCubsFan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:45 pm

The two sites that I visit(now three) provide a valuable service to those of us that do work form home. They have their unique style and personality and both have served me well in various ways, that said I cannot believe they would not be happy for Kim and this site she created for us. I thought we we all on the same team and they should embrace this wonderful new resource for their members and not be haters. Just one WAHM's honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:07 pm

I cannot believe it would have been anything but a mistake or a glitch on their server.
Back to top Go down
LadyCubsFan
Hitman
Hitman
LadyCubsFan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
I cannot believe it would have been anything but a mistake or a glitch on their server.

Very professional of you to take the high road but......
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Well, we are all just here for helping each other. Since they know me and never mentioned it to me I just think it was an accident or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia links being deleted!!!   Mafia links being deleted!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia links being deleted!!!
Page 1 of 1