Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cash Crate does work!

Go down 
+6
trasauma
Admin
Tiffany
tdsj
thalia
Mafia Princess
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Cash Crate does work! Empty
PostSubject: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:24 am

Everyone is making money on this and I had to see for myself. Yep it's true and I did an hour and really did make money! $30 in about an hour.

http://cashcrate.com/212097
Back to top Go down
thalia
Family
Family
thalia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:32 am

I signed up but can not find any offers, where do you find them? LOL or am I just blind?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:55 am

when you sign up you just start completing the offers
Back to top Go down
thalia
Family
Family
thalia

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:59 am

what offers? I am not seeing one at all is there a place for them or am I just dumb? sorry but I been on this site for awhile and getting frustrated. LOL feeling pretty dumb at this point
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:08 am

once you do the little tutorial you will see in the member's area offers that you can complete and how much each is worth.
Back to top Go down
tdsj
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm

I'm kind of confused on this, do I really have to complete "silver" and "gold" offers to qualify for the .50, or just if I want the $500 gift card that is offered. I don't know, I didn't complete the offers and submitted anyway and it says my earnings are pending.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:16 am

If you are joining or anything on a site (I do lots of those for the money esp the free ones) it is pending till you get the confirmation email from joining it is all flower
Back to top Go down
Tiffany
Family
Family
Tiffany

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:59 am

Hey MP,
What the heck is going on? Where did all these people come from? LOL

Hey thanx for the prompt to do Cash Crate. I did it while babysitting my nephew and make $20 on it.. woohoo.
Back to top Go down
tdsj
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:45 pm

maybe I'm doing something wrong. I filled out the offers, but still only a small fraction of my "earnings" are actually confirmed. Also, now the amount of pop-ups and phone calls I'm receiving is unbelievable. They say you won't get paid if the info isn't correct, so I can't put in fake email or phone #, right? To me, this is not worth it, to say the least!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm

I have an email that is just for offers. I have not gotten a single call from anyone.. that is odd.
Back to top Go down
tdsj
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:13 pm

update: I'm still getting a ridiculous amount of phone calls from "unknowns" , still only $3.30 of the $30.80 I racked up is confirmed and now they've taken away all my pending offers. So that's it- $3.30 and they won't send a check out for anything less than $10. I even signed up for 2 trial memberships because the pay out was good and didn't get credit. One of them I didn't cancel before the free trial was up, so I got charged for it and like I said, didn't get paid by Cash Crate either. Also, tons of email. What a waste of time and money!! Oh well, live and learn!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm

I have had 2 strange calls but I think they might be bills LOL. hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.workathomemafia.com
trasauma
Family
Family

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 pm

If you have your confimation email showing that you signed up for a trial offer most sites will allow you to sumbit that for either credit or a reimbursment. I am not sure if Cash crate is still among those that do that.

As far as offers not crediting, are you deleting cookies between every offer you complete? I would recommend CCleaner if you don't already have it. Also I have found that I get more to credit with IE than I do with Firefox.

As for the phone calls we get them too, it drives my hubby crazy and we get some that call at 8 am and 9 pm its crazy but we have caller ID so if I don't know the number I just let it go to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

I haven't received any calls but since I joined I've made $17 so far and I've not even been on the site much. I have that evoice.com that I put on my freebies.
Back to top Go down
peanutcase
Family
Family
peanutcase

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:01 pm

i signed on to cashcrate last year forgot about it till i saw it here lol i did get a 10$ from them last year cheers
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:17 am

I used them last year. I never had a problem with getting paid.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm getting so really excited about this program. Everytime I get a chance I do an offer and it's making me money slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Ok, I'm going to sign up now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash Crate does work!   Cash Crate does work! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash Crate does work!
Page 1 of 1