Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

800, 888, 866, 877 Numbers starting at $2/Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

800, 888, 866, 877 Numbers starting at $2/Month Empty
PostSubject: 800, 888, 866, 877 Numbers starting at $2/Month   800, 888, 866, 877 Numbers starting at $2/Month Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm

cheers It's $2/month and 6.9 cents a minute. (If you talk for an hour straight that is still only $4.14)

I actually use it for business...so you know it's a write off...lol). Below I am going to tell you some ways of using it...and then at the bottom, I am telling you about a system this company has that will allow you to run a virtual answering service business or whatever you want for "extremely" cheap. All you need is a contract with a company/ or individual and some reliable family or friends to take your calls, and you can run your own answering service.

Let's start with your 888, 866, 877 or 800 number ...This is some of what you get:
Voicemail & Fax Mailbox
Call tracking
Call forwarding
Conference calling
Direct it to ring to any phone, anywhere
Generate call detail reports
View your invoice….and more

I personally have used it for many things. I use it on those "Confidential" resumes to craigslist.org postings. This way, when they call me and leave a message it comes directly to my email if I'm online, because I don't give out my home number at all! I have given one to my son for emergency in case his cell runs out of battery and he needs to call home. He just dials the 888 number from any payphone or anywhere and it dials the house. Also great for when my hubby or I travel, and we run out of battery time on the cell…we use it to call home. One last way I have used it, and I am not proud of this one, is when my Long Distance on my home phone was temporarily out of service (some of you know exactly what I mean..lol), I have gone online and directed my number to ring at my moms house or my sisters house, then dial the number and…wala…it rings their phone. You can direct it at any phone you wish. I love the numerous ways you can use it.

Now…this is great…..for you guys who are planning on running a virtual business, with employees in different areas….this is another great, or should I say WONDERFUL product this company offers….and look at the price:

Sound Big, Spend Little. Sound like a large company with customized greetings, interactive menus, and extensions. Even a one-person office can sound big and have the capabilities of an expensive phone system without making a large investment. There's no hardware or software to buy, license, or install.

Virtual PBX allows you to:
Improve efficiency by directing callers to the right person or department.
Have employees at different locations function as one virtual call center
Program your hours of operation and set alternate call handling rules for the off hours.
Save employee time by having pre-recorded answers to commonly asked questions.
Features
Real-time call detail and secure Web management
Customized greetings
Multiple menus and sub-menus
Numerous extensions
"Follow Me" extension hunting
Voice mail included with every Virtual PBX and each extension
Option to record calls for quality assurance and training
Scheduled activation of an alternate Virtual PBX on weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.

Rates Any number can have multiple Virtual PBX systems. Each Virtual PBX is $50 to set up and $25 per month.

Finally here is the link:
Get your 800, 888, 866, 877 number here!
Back to top Go down

800, 888, 866, 877 Numbers starting at $2/Month
Page 1 of 1