Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do you normally make a week or month?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

How much do you normally make a week or month? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you normally make a week or month?   How much do you normally make a week or month? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 pm

I just want to know if this is worth my time
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

How much do you normally make a week or month? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much do you normally make a week or month?   How much do you normally make a week or month? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

It all just depends on how much time you actually put into it. I have made over $100 a month from a single site (I have done this on more than one site) before. Now I don't have time to do much on the sites so I might not make but $10 a month from one site. Right now I'm only faithfully working just a few sites because of the time issue. I've picked a few that work really well for me and stuck with those.

Some people make enough to cover pretty much their bills. Those would be the people that work hard and get a lot of referrals.

You may have decided what to do with it by now, but if not go ahead and give it a try and see how you like it and how it works for you. Let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com

How much do you normally make a week or month?
Page 1 of 1