Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earn a $20 Amazon GC! Easy!! No strings attached. Rate 5 businesses, invite 5 friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Earn a $20 Amazon GC! Easy!! No strings attached. Rate 5 businesses, invite 5 friends Empty
PostSubject: Earn a $20 Amazon GC! Easy!! No strings attached. Rate 5 businesses, invite 5 friends   Earn a $20 Amazon GC! Easy!! No strings attached. Rate 5 businesses, invite 5 friends Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:47 pm

By registering with Homestars, a site where you rate local businesses, you can earn one too by rating 5 businesses, inviting 5 friends, and uploading your picture. I found this offer on the DWYTO site (www.dontwasteyourtimeonline.com) under the earn rewards section on their homepage. I check with them every day to see if there is anything new. I'm so glad they posted this offer!!

Here is the link to the info from Homestars: http://www.homestars.com/users/new?charter_member=true

* I came back to add that it says, "As a thank you, our first 100 Charter Members in your city will receive a $20 Amazon.com gift card."
Back to top Go down

Earn a $20 Amazon GC! Easy!! No strings attached. Rate 5 businesses, invite 5 friends
Page 1 of 1