Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends

Go down 
+5
momov3
$MoMMy$MoNey$
dazzzlingdani
phoneitin
Mafia Princess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 pm

I would love it if everyone would invite/refer a friend today to the mafia. We have tons of room for more members of the family. I went and added more space to the site to accomodate everyone this morning so let's blow this site out with new members

Last edited by Mafia Princess on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
phoneitin
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey everyone. Newbie here. I was told to join the family. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi phoneitin, glad to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Great idea, Mafia Princess! :)

Welcome to the family, phoneitin! Great to have you here! :)
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:55 am

I tell people about this site all of the time!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm

I do too!
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 pm

I already brought all my friends (internet friends), dont have any more guess I need to make more friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Today is another Friendly Friday - be sure to invite your friends. We will be posting more leads and deals all day, everyday!
Back to top Go down
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:52 pm

I think we should bring our friends and start the weekend party early lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Looks like we are having a friendly day here. Will we beat yesterday's new member numbers though???
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:00 am

I'll be sure to participate this coming Friday! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Time for another friendly friday extravaganza. Don't forget to invite your friends to stop by the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Another week has gone by and it's Friendly Friday again. Let's bring 20 new members to the mafia today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends   Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Friday on the Mafia - Everyone invite your friends
Page 1 of 1