Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earn Points Boomertowne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Earn Points Boomertowne Empty
PostSubject: Earn Points Boomertowne   Earn Points Boomertowne Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm

This is a great website to earn points. You just have to play free games, read jokes, quotes, recipe. It is alot like myspace but you earn points. If you are interested please give me your email and I can refer you. You also get points if you refer someone. The points system are very generous for what you do. After 25,000 points you get a $50 Visa Gift Card. and you can earn 1500 points each day. It only takes about 15 minutes to get those points. Also if you refer 5 people you get 10000 points each month. But please give me your email address so I can get my points. This is not one of those offer website. I found some great recipes and jokes. Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
PA Supermom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Earn Points Boomertowne   Earn Points Boomertowne Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Thanks for this site. I am addicted to it now.
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Earn Points Boomertowne   Earn Points Boomertowne Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:07 am

Hi if anyone is still interested please pm me and send me your email address I need 2 more referrals this month. I will also send you an email on how to earn points max everyday. I have been here for 1 month and have 2 gift cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn Points Boomertowne   Earn Points Boomertowne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earn Points Boomertowne
Page 1 of 1