Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do all jobs working at home require money to start?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rippley44
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Empty
PostSubject: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi, Does anyone know of any work at home jobs that don't require you paying some kind of fee? I am so tired of looking through bogus "WORK FROM HOME" websites. Thanks, Rippley
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm

You should never pay to work and there are TONS of job leads on the wahmafia....just look around Very Happy

If you need any help just pm me and I'll be glad to do what I can!!!

Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Yep, what Ren said. Never pay anything, they should be paying you! There's like, two exceptions that I've heard of as far as background checks, but totally do all of your homework before you apply for anything.

The leads here are great leads though. And welcome!
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:10 am

You have already gotten so great advice. Just remember if any opportunity seems too good to be true it probably is.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:12 am

Well I have always explained it like this. If you wanted into the XYZ bank for a job then you certainly wouldn't pay them $50 to get to work for them would you? Other than a few that require a background check like LiveOps, for example, then no you don't pay for a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do all jobs working at home require money to start?   Do all jobs working at home require money to start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do all jobs working at home require money to start?
Page 1 of 1