Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you working on right now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

What are you working on right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:29 pm

What projects is everyone working on right now?

I am preparing a newsletter for a new client, a nonprofit organization. The organization deals with children and community issues.

When I finish with that I have another newsletter to prepare for a nonprofit organization that deals with agri and land issues.

Stories I have in the works are a half-written piece about a horse rescue organization and a couple of pieces about some historical sites.

On my to-do list are to find some more local story topics.

So what's up with you?
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 am

Hi Michelle!

I am actually in the "very" preliminary phase of starting a new blog, my very first one. I love to write and I have entertained the idea of starting one months and months ago, however, for whatever reason I just kept putting it off! My hope is that in a month or so I can begin to sign up for some "paid to blog" companies and make a few extra bucks to add to my other work-at-home jobs. Every little bit helps! lol

Obviously writing is something that you must really enjoy because your articles are wonderful. What is your favorite types of subjects to write about? I did read some of your historical blog and I did see that you wrote that history is of great interest to you. What inspires you to choose a specific person or a place to write about?

Look forward to hearing your responses! Take Care! :)

Other Bloggers/Writers.....what inspires you to write also? Just curious to see other responses too! :)

Last edited by $MoMMy$MoNey$ on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 am

You'll love blogging! Have you picked a site yet? I'll be interested to see it when you get it started.

Thank you for reading some of my work and taking a look at my Historical Happenings blog.

Yes I love history. I'm particularly interested in Arkansas history and African-American history, and most especially, African-American Arkansas history. In my blog I post mostly about people with ties to places I'm familiar with, and places I'm familiar with. That way it is very personal and not just random interesting information. I like to take ownership of historical information, I guess!

What's everyone else writing?
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on right now?   What are you working on right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you working on right now?
Page 1 of 1