Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Internet Faxing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Free Internet Faxing Empty
PostSubject: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:34 pm

I have a fax machine, but sometimes I'm too lazy to hook it up--I have two printers and I have to unhook my work phone and hook it up to the fax machine and....bah humbug. I'm just lazy. LOL.

Anyways, I found this site that will allow you to send 2 free faxes a day up to 3 pages. This would be great for those of us that have our resumes/cover letters on our computers because you upload a file and just send it.

They also have paid faxing at a cheap prices $1.99. But if you just need to send a quick resume and don't have a fax machine or are too lazy to hook it up all the time (like me) then you can use this site for the FREE services.

The site is: http://faxzero.com/

I forgot to mention. They also send you an email letting you know the status of the fax (successful or failed)
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Well....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

I am the same...gotta fax but to lazy to go thru the trouble of hooking the darn thing up :)

much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 pm

You're welcome, Ren!

There is also: Drop.io. The site looks weired so I may have to explain how to use it. Here's how Drop.io works for faxes: sign up for a drop.io account, upload a document to your drop.io account, click on "Send as Fax", enter the fax number (US only at this time), and send it. You get to determine how long you want the files that you upload to be available in your drop.io account (from 1 day to 1 year) and you can set a password to the files you upload.

Other than that, I don't know much about drop.io. Heres the site: http://drop.io/
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 pm

wait. is dropio another free fax site?
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Yes it is. You have to upload a file then then drop it. Once you do that can fax if for free.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 pm

Here's some information about what a "drop" is:

A drop is a chunk of space you can use to store and share anything privately (pictures, videos, audio, documents, etc.), without accounts, registration, or an email address. Drops are not "searchable" and not "networked;" they just exist online as private points for exchange between individuals or groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Internet Faxing   Free Internet Faxing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Internet Faxing
Page 1 of 1