Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Empty
PostSubject: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:03 am

Our forum provider has dramatically changed what we can do on the board this morning so I'm being very OCD at the moment and trying to see everything we can add on.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Of course we'll all bear with ya, MP! :)
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:45 am

Has everything been updated? The site is coming along great!
Back to top Go down
textchick
Family
Family

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:19 pm

No offense meant at all, because I completely adore this site, but loose tossing around of the condition OCD is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, enjoying the site as always, do appeciate your hard work!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Didn't mean to offend anyone. My son has OCD but I meant I that I get very caught up on here and lose hours of time on here.
Back to top Go down
textchick
Family
Family

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Oh I know you were not trying to insult anybody. I guess I used that opportunity to voice my annoyance with how people toss it around, not necessarily you! I have seen and heard it alot lately, but I was not trying to be rude at all. :) Hugs to you and your son, it's a terrible illness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers   Bear with us today.  Big changes with our providers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear with us today. Big changes with our providers
Page 1 of 1