Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paid To Blog Resource

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resmyrranda
Family
Family
Resmyrranda

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Paid To Blog Resource Empty
PostSubject: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm

I hope this isn't the wrong place to put this but I just ran across this site, its someone who seems to be doing really well with paid blogging and I thought those here would like to see it. I'm going through it still but its getting exciting. I'm all for 'how to's' this looks like a good one.

http://www.doshdosh.com/how-to-make-money-blogging-seven-strategies/
Back to top Go down
http://www.resmerized.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Nice article- I just looked down it fast but I can't wait to look at it more.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 am

That was very interesting. I'm actually considering trying one of them. My little blog is new, though, so may not qualify, but it sure looks interesting. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Resmyrranda
Family
Family
Resmyrranda

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Yep me too, I'm going to take her advice and set up a 'flagship' blog, see what happens, the ones that don't approve it, at least I'll know the requirements to try again later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resmerized.com
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Exactly -- the one I tried for said you have to be around for 30 days, and mine is newer than that. They told me to apply again when it was of age, so I'm going to do that!
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm not sure about the sites but payperpost requires it to be atleast 30 days old. I think they may also take notice of how often you post.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 am

Yeah, they do, from what they told me. I'm safe. I do something most every day. No clue if they'll accept my blog when the time comes, but I am going to resubmit when the 30 day limit comes along. If it doesn't pass, they'll tell me why, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paid To Blog Resource   Paid To Blog Resource Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paid To Blog Resource
Page 1 of 1