Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
almom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Empty
PostSubject: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:28 am

Does anyone have a preference for any certain kind of pre-paid Visa/MC debit cards that's reloadable?

The only ones I've ever heard of that you can buy are the GreenDot ones that they sell like at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Are they pretty good? What is the reloading fee and such?

I wanted to get one for my step-daughter that's going on a trip and thought that would be more secure than her going with cash.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 am

well if you also want to help her with her credit get account now they are prepaid and you get to build credit. You me as a referral if you get it. Angela Gerald. I have had one for a while and you can reload many ways. I love it. I use it to track my gas bills. lol
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:34 am

There is also Access, Netspend (I've used for 3 yrs and even direct deposited checks to it)
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:17 am

oh yeah and they have direct deposit and just a one time fee of 10 dollars no fees
Back to top Go down
Wah4mykids
Hitman
Hitman
Wah4mykids

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 am

I have one too. I love that I can track everything on it online.
Back to top Go down
almom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 am

So between these 4 (Greendot, Account Now, Access, and Netspend), which do I go with? Are either of these better than the other? I do like that the Account Now will help her credit. Do the others have that benefit?
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 am

the other good point is if something happens you can send me money western union and it goes on her card too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard   Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-paid Visa/Mastercard
Page 1 of 1