Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web! Empty
PostSubject: GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web!   GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:17 am

GPT Cashcow is just the best! I began checking out these sites only recently. I actually started on another site (it's actually one mentioned in another post, but I didn't know whether I should say the name or not). That site rarely updates with new offers, unfortunately. The Cow, on the other hand, has new offers almost daily.

GPTCashcow is definitely my favorite site! The admin is easily accessible, there's a great approval rating, the forum is hopping with fun and genuine help (aka: posts don't get deleted like you see on some other sites), and it's just a great place to be. Everyone is so willing to help one another, and there's no such thing as a dumb question. The forum really makes this site a special place to be.

There are contests frequently for even more cash, activity bonuses, and more. This site owner really does share what she receives. I recently won a contest that spanned about 15 days, acquiring the most milkshakes (milkshakes convert to 50 cents each). For that, I received $50 instantly, which I have now received. That's in addition to what those milkshakes are going to bring me when I cash out at month's end.

On Friday the 13th, the admin held a trivia contest in the forum for milkshakes, money, and referrals. She ended the event by asking everyone what their favorite gpt site was. Of course, the answer was unanimous, and for answering, everyone received $13 cash. Now that's a fun way to get some money!

The other day she was going to be gone all day and wanted to make up for not being around. She gave everyone $1 for each five approvals, and $2 for each trial accepted. For me, that added up to an extra $5. How cool is that?

This site is the best out there! Please check it out by just clicking this link ---->>
GPTCashcow
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web! Empty
PostSubject: New contests at the Cow   GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 am

Just wanted to let you know that with the coming of July, GPTCashcow is also going to be having some fun forum contests -- Family Feud on July 12 and Team Race. It's going to be a lot of fun and a chance to win more money.

So if you haven't yet, give The Cow a chance and check in on the forum for details. The more I learn about GPT sites, the more I believe in this one, where you are a valued member of the team, and not just a number.

Just click here -- GPTCashcow
Back to top Go down

GPT Cashcow -- the best GPT site on the web!
Page 1 of 1