Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles

Go down 
+2
Orrymain
RedHatter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Empty
PostSubject: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Perhaps this is something this group can start, I make a stable income each month because of the group of friends who have articles on my blog. We all click on each other's articles each month.

http://mywmmo.livejournal.com/477.html

Sharon U
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey Sharon ...

Live Journal just doesn't agree with my computer. I'm still on win98. I believe you need to have XP or higher for that site to work well. When I tried to check it out yesterday, it froze my computer.

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Thanks for trying, I hope your computer is ok
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 am

It's just a dinosaur - win98 and it got messed up due to an idiot (long story). Livejournal wants XP to do well. Amazing -- microsoft isn't doing xp anymore. It's going to be the new dinosaur. Hmm -- that will make 98 what -- extinct? an omeba? lol
Back to top Go down
RozRocks
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:47 pm

RedHatter,
Did you want us to click on all the links? How do you make money clicking links?
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 am

I'm sure it's like my situation on Helium. It pays by traffic. When someone lands on the page with my article on it, that's a hit. The more hits, the more you get paid.
Back to top Go down
tam2005
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
tam2005

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:21 pm

I have articles on eHow as well. I love writing for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.onestopwebemployment.com
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:58 am

RozRocks wrote:
RedHatter,
Did you want us to click on all the links? How do you make money clicking links?

Please click on as many as you can, we are paid by the number of views our articles get. Nice extra change
Back to top Go down
missmelinda25
Family
Family

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

From my understanding, eHow is a revenue sharing website. So anytime users click on the advertising links within an article's page, the writer gets a percentage of eHow's earnings from the money earned by somebody clicking on the advertisement. Does that make sense? I could be wrong, but after reading a lot of posts online, that seems to be the general idea.

HTH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmfitnessblog.blogspot.com
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 pm

I write for ehow also but through Demand Studios so I don't get paid for page views, just a flat rate.

Anyway, I have Windows Vista and your link wouldn't come up for me either. Of course I also have dial up so that might be the problem too. :)
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles   Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Click On My Friend's eHow Articles
Page 1 of 1