Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My articles on Helium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

My articles on Helium Empty
PostSubject: My articles on Helium   My articles on Helium Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:41 pm

While I'm unable to help out Sharon and her friend because of my ancient dinosaur of a computer, maybe y'all could help me out. I do write articles at Helium. It brings in pennies, but hopefully, those pennies will add up since it's based on traffic.

I have 8 articles up as of now. Please drop by those articles -- and often, if you can. :}

Just click below to access my page and then go to the articles I've written. Feel free to share your opinions, and if anyone would like to write for Helium, too, please let me refer you. I'm sure many others are there, too. Maybe we can all help each other!

click here
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My articles on Helium   My articles on Helium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 am

I just viewed your blog, you may want to check out WMMO, they are a yahoo group that discuss GPT programs
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My articles on Helium   My articles on Helium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:16 am

Thanks. I'm actually in several groups on yahoo in that vein. Not sure about that one though, so will check. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My articles on Helium   My articles on Helium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My articles on Helium
Page 1 of 1