Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use

Go down 
+2
Mama K
Mafia Princess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Empty
PostSubject: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm

I am sure many of our members, like me, are not really familiar with the GPT sites and would like to know how they work and how successful the average person can be on them.
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Basically GPT sites are where you would do offers to earn a certain amount of money. Normally there are free offers, trial base offers, and offers that you can sign up for a particular product. What I try to do is just the free offers, that way I don't have to put out any money. I've seen proof of payments where people have made $100+ on some programs, so I would think if you work at it you can make quite a bit of money on them.

I'm working on CashCrate and received my first payment from them last week. It's good to try to do a few programs at a time to make as much as you can. Few tips though:
-use a different email addy for junk mail
-keep track of the offers you work on

HTH a bit :)
Back to top Go down
http://greenpockets.wordpress.com
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 am

I think SquishyCash.com (last link in my signature) is one of the best GPT sites available. The admin is always running some type of bonus, so you have the opportunity to earn even more with this program. I haven't been using it much lately, because I've been busy with my part-time jobs (both at home and out of home), but I plan to start using it again...I've been missing out on A LOT of free money with this one! I've never had any problems with getting paid either! Any questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:03 am

I've used Cash Crate so far and a few others and had really good success but not really went into these deeply.
Back to top Go down
nadagg
Family
Family
nadagg

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 am

I started to use cash crate, but noticed that my pending items never got approved... I have not used it much since. Am I missing something? I keep reading positive reviews about it, but I did have a good experience.
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

I think different sites work for different people and you just need to try them out and see what you like.

There are some great tutorials out there. I will go find the links to a few I trust and will post them.

I also have a few sites that I recommend and as soon as I see what the rules are for this folder I will post them according to the rules here!
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:50 pm

nadagg wrote:
I started to use cash crate, but noticed that my pending items never got approved... I have not used it much since. Am I missing something? I keep reading positive reviews about it, but I did have a good experience.

With Cashcrate, I try not have more than $2-$3 pending and usually they approve. I also use the drop down menu to either show new offers or rating which works best for me.
Back to top Go down
http://greenpockets.wordpress.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 pm

I've never had any issues with my cash crate. And I love that $50 a month
Back to top Go down
Serenity365
Family
Family

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm

This is great information! Is it possible to make an extra 200-300 dollars a month on gpt sites or is this a stretch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use   GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPT sites - what are the best and easiest to use
Page 1 of 1