Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free promotion for your blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

free promotion for your blog Empty
PostSubject: free promotion for your blog   free promotion for your blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:28 pm

I knew the free part would get ya! LOL I've been working hard to promote my blog and monetize it. I've learned more about ranking, traffic and backlinks than I ever thought I'd know. :scratch:

Along the way I found this great site that is set up for bloggers to promote their blog and readers to find them. It is a rss feed directory and your blog will have a rss feed page. This will aid you in building traffic and backlinks. Instead of me trying to explain it I suggest you visit the site, they do a better job than I can. Of course the link will take you to my page there, I want some hits :joker: , but once there click on the home or about buttons to learn more. I promise it's free.
http://www.rsshugger.com/shrinkingpamelalala.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: free promotion for your blog   free promotion for your blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Free? Free?? I was clicking just on the work free LOL
Back to top Go down
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: free promotion for your blog   free promotion for your blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:21 pm

LOL...knew you'd like free...don't you love that feedburner siggy thingy? I use one in the weight loss forums I post on.

Pam
http://shrinkingpamelalala.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: free promotion for your blog   free promotion for your blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 am

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I'll check it out. I was getting ready to promote/monetize my blogs but all I did was put a few ads on them and that's it. The rest of it seemed like a lot of work! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free promotion for your blog   free promotion for your blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free promotion for your blog
Page 1 of 1