Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZenZuu social networking site that pays you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Empty
PostSubject: ZenZuu social networking site that pays you   ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 am

There's a new social networking site that's brilliant! Instead of places like MySpace and Facebook that keep all the profit from their revenue and let us do all the work ZenZuu shares the profits with the members. It's free to join so where's the risk?? I don't see any. And if you get others to join under you you get credit for them. Instead of me trying to explain it all, follow the link and check them out, they explain it better. There's even videos to watch. And of course, PLEASE follow my link so I'll get credit if you join! Very Happy
http://join.zenzuu.com/pamelateda

See ya on ZenZuu! And here too, of course!!!

Pam
http://shrinkingpamelalala.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: ZenZuu social networking site that pays you   ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 pm

How has this site been working out for you? Have you earned anything yet? I've been a member for several months or so, but I keep forgetting to log in!!! I'm trying to make a point to get all my log in's this month to see what happens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ZenZuu social networking site that pays you   ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm new to it so I can't report anything yet. I figure it can't hurt! Now if I can just remember to log in.
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ZenZuu social networking site that pays you   ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Well, I just signed up under you and I'm still trying to figure out HOW they're going to pay me? I am :confused:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZenZuu social networking site that pays you   ZenZuu social networking site that pays you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZenZuu social networking site that pays you
Page 1 of 1