Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com

Go down 
+11
slouise
Atlantis1985
Pokergirl
shantrice221
Supergirl9801
tezyah
Nhadyia
steppysteph
Patagonia
fairygirl
Mafia Princess
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 am

Being a Knowledge Expert is a labor of love and an opportunity to be seen as a leader. Knowledge Experts work hard because they are passionate about their areas of expertise and they love to help people.

Knowledge Experts are paid $0.20 (USD) for each conversation that they are involved in. Monthly payments are transferred to your PayPal account when your account reaches $100. You can view an online summary of your compensation status at any time.
www.weegy.com
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm

I saw something about this company on another board, I thought the payout was $20, or am I losing it? leaving
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 pm

I copied that from their website so not sure
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 pm

I think I saw that over on the wplh site. They were having a debate about if the payout was $20 or $100.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:45 pm

http://www.weegy.com/home.aspx?Id=SignupExpert

I found it on this page of their site. Scroll down to compensation.
Back to top Go down
Patagonia
Family
Family

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

The website says $100 but the email you receive after signing up states pay out at $20.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:52 pm

that's good to know.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:21 pm

I signed up for them two days ago and boy are they still in the learning stages! I have received a number of questions, but they seem to be in some other language! rofl

I hope it gets better, it's pretty interesting (when you can understand the ?????'s)
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:08 pm

I didn't receive any question and I'm logged in at the time that they said would be the best time. How come? I didn't specify an expertise though, I just said all categories..
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:58 pm

I said all categories as well. I made $10 bucks for being logged in for 2 hours and answering a few questions. This is pretty cool money
Back to top Go down
Patagonia
Family
Family

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

I spent a better part of the day logged on as well, with no nibbles. I just keep reminding myself this thing is brand new. It's going to take a bit to get some volume. Although I am jealous of you guys getting questions! For those of you that have caught some questions.. how does the pay go? Have you been in a convo for more than 5 minutes? Is it worth the 0.20 at this point? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 am

hey fairygirl, that's like 50 questions in two hours! not bad! but is it because you keep on answering the questions and not passing it on to others the reason why we don't get any? hahahha! are you logged on the time they said is the best time? 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT) ?
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 am

I don't answer all the questions. I ask them if they are in a different language if they can translate to english and they still paid me for it! lol!

I don't know what I was doing different, but I didn't put a specific category and I got tons of questions. Half of them I honestly couldn't answer and then they logged off or I would pass them off to some one else and they still paid??? It was a weird experience, but I still made some easy cash today.!!! party
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 am

IF it's going to be like this then heck yeah who wouldn't do it???? lol!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 am

steppysteph wrote:
hey fairygirl, that's like 50 questions in two hours! not bad! but is it because you keep on answering the questions and not passing it on to others the reason why we don't get any? hahahha! are you logged on the time they said is the best time? 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT) ?

yeah I logged on from like 10:30-2:00est. And I had tons of bites!!!
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 am

I heard the ding and was reading the post and then after 3 seconds it was gone.. never got the chance to press accept...
Then got another ding... pressed Accept immediately... then... nothing.. last thing in the box said "User: Yes that is true." that's it... then the box is gone. How's that? It happened so fast... not sure what went on... Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:10 pm

When they iron out all the bugs this could end up being a nice little slice on the side. Just one thing, does anyone know how long it takes before earnings appear in your account? I got 10 dings, lol 2 broken french, one spanish lady and the rest in English. All required my searching the web for answers and one lady wanted some advice about a realtionship. Really have nothing to lose logging in as its not busy and you could be working on something else while waiting. I hope they take off with lightning speed! :)
Back to top Go down
tezyah
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 pm

This is the same way ChaCha started off. I hope it will continue, I 'm going to try it out.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:25 pm

I have already answered like 7 questions today and they aren't showing up in the earning section yet. Rolling Eyes I saw on another board they were having issues with that so far. I hope they get it worked out!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Fingers and toes crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 pm

gezz, not getting any dings now for more than 30 minutes... is anyone getting dings?
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Nope, none here for awhile, dings are scarce... but as long as I'm online I'll be logged in.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm

I just got a ding!! woohoo hang in there
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

woohoo There's hope yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Supergirl9801
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 pm

This is what I've learned about weegy so far:

Everyone can add their's!

1..Weegy is like cha-cha only in it's beginning stages..so you're not getting rich here folks!
2..Hit accept right away...even if it's not English, ask them to translate, you still get credit.
3..Credit doesn't show up for at least 24 hrs.
4..You can end the conversation whenever you want
5..Sometimes you're coming in on someone else's conversation so the question might not make sense...like if it was passed to you or weegy tried to answer it first.
6..If you have safe-mode on it will prefill answers for you if it can...saves you time :)
7..When you sign up select a category or you may not be able to log in right away.
8..Questions are not category specific at this time.
9..Best hours are between 10 & 2pm EST.

That's all I can think of for now. Please add to this so others can find out quick details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next