Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com

Go down 
+11
slouise
Atlantis1985
Pokergirl
shantrice221
Supergirl9801
tezyah
Nhadyia
steppysteph
Patagonia
fairygirl
Mafia Princess
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shantrice221
Family
Family
shantrice221

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:24 pm

spinning thank you for posting this cause I've been looking for bout 3wks now for non phone job I can do from home. work at home mafia is the best site when finding Independent work. thanks
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Aww shucks!!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Supergirl9801 wrote:
This is what I've learned about weegy so far:

Everyone can add their's!

1..Weegy is like cha-cha only in it's beginning stages..so you're not getting rich here folks!
2..Hit accept right away...even if it's not English, ask them to translate, you still get credit.
3..Credit doesn't show up for at least 24 hrs.
4..You can end the conversation whenever you want
5..Sometimes you're coming in on someone else's conversation so the question might not make sense...like if it was passed to you or weegy tried to answer it first.
6..If you have safe-mode on it will prefill answers for you if it can...saves you time :)
7..When you sign up select a category or you may not be able to log in right away.
8..Questions are not category specific at this time.
9..Best hours are between 10 & 2pm EST.

That's all I can think of for now. Please add to this so others can find out quick details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the awesome post. Great explanation! You rock!
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 am

Thanks Supergirl9801 for that!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Anyone reach the $20 payout yet? queen
Back to top Go down
Pokergirl
Family
Family
Pokergirl

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 am

I am probably blind however when I log on to weegy.com and the page goes to Interlaced Systems, I cannot find the exact place to login. I just received the "Welcome Email" tonight.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

help
Back to top Go down
Atlantis1985
Family
Family
Atlantis1985

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:28 am

What happened to weegy? The page is totally different.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 am

Having the same problem here. I logged in a few minutes ago and the login page was the same as usual. Logged out, restarted my computer, tried to log back in again and getting same as you guys. Have a feeling its temporary though.
Back to top Go down
slouise
Family
Family

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 pm

This sounds like something well worth trying I might sign up,thanx!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Lots of changes on their website www.interlacedsystems.com I would encourage anyone interested who has not yet signed up to do so now. They are advertising on that website now for researchers. Get on while you can before they put a lid on hiring.

You can now log in as usual on the weegy login site. Calls seem to have picked up this morning and a couple of the questions appear to be "test" type questions. Be careful with your responses. Just pass along if you can't find answers on google or in their database.
hang in there
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanks for the headsup! I got in just a while ago without any problems!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh, another positive that things are moving along slowly but positively is that the account area is being updated much faster now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJ's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 pm

Well I haven't made it to the $20 payout yet because I haven't had any questions yet. I work during the week during the hours they said are the best times to log in. I had one today but the 15 seconds hit me so I missed that one. I do know someone on WPLH has made it to $20 and is going to let us know when/if she gets paid.

Good luck to all as it's worth the try.
Back to top Go down
jpinky223
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:06 pm

I have been logged on at the times they say and still have yet to get my first question. I thought this was going to work out for me but I guess i am stuck with Chacha
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 pm

I reached the $20 payout today, but haven't been paid yet. I will keep you updated when I get paid! hang in there
Back to top Go down
Guardian1
Family
Family

Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Has anyone worked with weegy for a while. Does it have good income earning potential?
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 pm

It's just getting off the ground. I've been on it for a few hours here and there and have already raked in $22.60! I haven't gotten a payment yet though! hang in there
Back to top Go down
textingaddict606
Family
Family

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 pm

How do we login on this new page they have up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com   Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge Expert - Weegy.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2