Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicksmom06
Family
Family
nicksmom06

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Hey guys,

I am having a problem and I am not sure what to do. I am just really depressed because I cannot seem to find a job that is a good fit for me. It seems like I always get hired by several companies at once, but then I make the wrong choices! I currently have D*L with W*st and I hate it. It is so confusing and I like something that is a little more scripted. I also triend PIEI and I had a hard time lying to the leasing agents about my needs for apts. I felt so bad after each call and I totally know that the job was not for me. I really appreciate all of the great leads that Kim provides us with. I really want Nimbus, but am still waiting to hear back. Keep your fingers crossed for me.....
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 pm

I think we all feel down from time to time because we can't find a wah job. Just keep applying for jobs that you see and hopfully the right one will come your way.

Maybe you can resign from D*L and get another skill. I was just hired by W*est and was actually hoping for D*L but that was not one of the skills I could choose from.

Hang in there and something great will come your way hang in there
Back to top Go down
marcsmom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Things will work it, it just takes while to find something that is going to make you happy. Think of all the other *ick* jobs as a learning curve till the right one comes along! hang in there
Back to top Go down
nicksmom06
Family
Family
nicksmom06

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Down   Feeling Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Down
Page 1 of 1