Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slow today for anyone else?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Slow today for anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:25 pm

I was just wondering if it was slower than usual for anyone else? I've been online for 2 hours and it's slower than slow today. I've only had about 7 dings and I usually have twice that or more! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Right you are! It was a lot slower than usual this morning. I missed my dingalings. hang in there
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm

I'm hoping dingalings are the questions, not the people crying
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 pm

lol! sad to say some of the dingalings are connected to the dings and some of the dings hang loosely. Mostly, nowadays since most of the dings are not dingalings I'm missing the dings when they're scare. Therefore, I missed the dings today. I have a feeling I just created a string of utter nonsense.
Slow today for anyone else? Smilie99
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

Nhadyia wrote:
lol! sad to say some of the dingalings are connected to the dings and some of the dings hang loosely. Mostly, nowadays since most of the dings are not dingalings I'm missing the dings when they're scare. Therefore, I missed the dings today. I have a feeling I just created a string of utter nonsense.
Slow today for anyone else? Smilie99

crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow today for anyone else?   Slow today for anyone else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow today for anyone else?
Page 1 of 1