Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?

Go down 
+5
dazzzlingdani
Godslittlegirl
AimeeP
fairygirl
Mafia Princess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Empty
PostSubject: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:08 pm

I love these. I wish I would have taken pictures. We just moved and there rusty marks all down one side of the fridge. They are totally gone now! Woohoo.
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 pm

I haven't tried those yet, so they really work? Obviously if they got the marks off your fridge. lol! Glad to hear it! I will have to get some the next time I go to the store. thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 pm

I used them when I was a professional photographer to keep my vinyl backgrounds clean.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Wow, I always saw the ads and thought they can't be that good. I guess they are, huh. Coolness!
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Yes, I tried it in my bathtub and I was amazed. All though, I don't know if it was the Mr clean pad...or the fact that it made me scrub that made it so successful....lol.

Either way...it worked. lol!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh they are wonderful..I have been using them since they came out. They are great for tubs and I use them every night after I cook on my stovetop. My propane gas makes everything heat sooooo very hot, so no matter what I get left with lil burn marks on my white stove and the only thing that gets it off is the eraser.
Back to top Go down
Heather71
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I have found that the took my finish off my countertop, its now very dull where it was once shiny at the one spot that had a mark I was trying to get off! Have you found that as well with anything else that it shouldnt be used on? Thanks!
Heather
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:15 pm

I only have used them on scuffs, on the fridge and counter top but my finish is matte like.
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Oh yes, one time I used it to get crayon of my walls and it took some of the paint off..LOL big no-no there
Back to top Go down
Ravennwings
Family
Family
Ravennwings

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

I've been wanting to try those for a while. DH insisted it was a waste of money so I havent. He's been saying the same thing about the Tide To Go pen, but a few days ago I chose to ignore him and bought one anyway. I'm so glad I did, it's so AWESOME! XD
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 am

Love those things! But they will take paint off! I learned the hard way on my baseboards. And also, I think they are abrasive and shouldn't be used on fiberglass (i.e. bathtub)....I swore I read that on the box somewhere! And stainless steel might scratch with them.
Back to top Go down
TranquilityRose
Family
Family
TranquilityRose

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 pm

I feel stupid because I used these in my shower and in my tub and couldn't tell a bit of difference. Maybe they forgot to add the Magic to mine? geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?   Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aren't Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the best thing to clean with?
Page 1 of 1