Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Webcam - Must be Hearing Impaired

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Free Webcam - Must be Hearing Impaired Empty
PostSubject: Free Webcam - Must be Hearing Impaired   Free Webcam - Must be Hearing Impaired Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:06 am

You may qualify for a free webcam for i711 VRS! Please provide the information below so we can see if you qualify.
Your information will remain confidential to i711.com. Thanks for your interest

IMPORTANT: The free webcam offered on this page is provided by i711.com to members of the deaf community for use with Video Relay Services. By clicking on “I want a free webcam!” below, you represent that you are a deaf or hard of hearing person who uses American Sign Language (ASL). Also, you agree that within 10 days of receipt of the webcam: (i) you will install the webcam on the computer you’ve listed above; and (ii) you will register the webcam you receive on the i711.com web page listed in your webcam packaging. If you fail to install and register the camera as described, you may be charged the full retail value of the webcam. IF YOU ACCEPT THIS OFFER AND ARE NOT A DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING ASL USER, we reserve the right to report offenders to the federal authorities as a violator of specific state and federal laws, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

http://www.i711.com/freeCam.php
Back to top Go down

Free Webcam - Must be Hearing Impaired
Page 1 of 1