Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Stop For Newbies!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

First Stop For Newbies! Empty
PostSubject: First Stop For Newbies!   First Stop For Newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:47 pm

I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the family! I'll probably welcome you again in your newb post. I just want you to look over a couple teeny things before you get started. Have fun and welcome!

Please read the board
disclaimer.

Next read the posting guidelines.

Read this when you want to post pictures outside of the photo album.

You cannot post YouTube videos on our site. Only the links are allowed to it but not the videos. This is not only our rule but our host providers rule. No exceptions allowed!

Be sure to take a look at the fun contests too. If you're looking to post a job lead or advertise, PM the admin or Mafia Princess. Make sure if it's an unresearched lead that you mention it. Also, and we can't stress this enough: Do not jeopardize your job by violating your contract on this forum in any way. That means if you aren't allowed to talk about your job or work outside of your work, do NOT do it. Many of us are very familiar with these company guidelines and will save your butt by deleting those posts if we see fit. If you get caught though, it's your bad.

Lastly: Flaming of other forums or WAH companies is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. We want to keep this place fun, civil, and helpful. If this seems harsh, deal with it. We love drama mommas, but not that kind of drama momma. Laughing

I hope I didn't scare 'ya, I just wanted to get all of the boring yet necessary things out of the way. Now that you're orientated and you're clear on our guidelines, don't be afraid to have fun and be yourself! Welcome again, and thanks for becoming part of the Mafia Family!
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: First Stop For Newbies!   First Stop For Newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Welcome, Mafia newbies! :)
This is great advice above that Biblet just posted. These are very important guidelines that will help lend to a fun & helpful forum here at the Mafia.

So, Welcome Here! Have Fun! Ask Questions! Offer Advice! & Much, Much More! For all things work-at-home.......we've got a folder for it!

Okay, now that you're part of the Mafia family.....
We're all waiting for your big introduction in the Introduction Section!
We're all looking forward to meeting you and giving you a nice, friendly welcome! :)

Thanks again for becoming an important part of the Mafia Family, we are excited to have you here!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: First Stop For Newbies!   First Stop For Newbies! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:23 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Stop For Newbies!   First Stop For Newbies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Stop For Newbies!
Page 1 of 1