Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many eggs do you have?

Go down 
+2
cyndilouwhoo
dazzzlingdani
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

How many eggs do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Just curious, currently I am on 2 waiting lists and do KFC once in awhile
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:50 pm

I work for ChaCha as an IC and for a teleconferencing company as an employee.

Both part time.

But I am still out there beating the bushes for full-time work with benefits. :)

I am a glutton for punishment.
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Yea join the club lol
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 pm

I have two. One I found thanks to MP and the other was something I've had for a long time and now I telecommute for.
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Well if you count my little odd items. about 15. I do surveys and boomertowne, ticketpuller, publicopinion, ecallogy during their season oct-may. and my part time job is Data entry. Really wanted to have a full time job this fills in for short times. My husband likes the movies and the prize winner is" It reminds him of me. A woman always get little prizes that keeps the family together.
Back to top Go down
stormy2500
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:57 pm

I do ticketpuller and occasional general transcription. I don't know if they don't like my work or if they just don't have anything. I did approx 60 minutes and haven't received anything since.

I am on the waitlist for KFC, GAO, and quicktate.

I am trying to find something part time that doesn't involve phone work. I failed the SMS test at chacha so that is out. I've applied to a lot of places, but never hear anything back.

I don't have a lot of transcription experience so a lot of places won't hire me. I know some do and I have applied to some - but again, never hear anything. There are a lot of blog/writing jobs but honestly, I am really bad at that kind of thing. I've applied for texting jobs.

I have 3 kids so it somewhat really limits me on jobs. I also don't have a room where I can close the door and work.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Family
Family

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:19 pm

None........I am completely through menopause :P
Back to top Go down
http://psychic-wisdom.net
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:20 pm

that is too funny don't you still have eggs in fridge . :( :heart:
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

OMG Poppet..LMAO it took me like 2 hrs to figure out what u were talking about...the first time i read it i was like What? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you have?   How many eggs do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many eggs do you have?
Page 1 of 1