Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have eggs...Let's make an omlet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2wheeldiva
Family
Family

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-02

I have eggs...Let's make an omlet! Empty
PostSubject: I have eggs...Let's make an omlet!   I have eggs...Let's make an omlet! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm

I wanted to give a quick update. After searching through all the non-phone opportunities I came across the merchandising area. I did alot of research based off of all the great leads and applied to at least 10 companies. Well I am on board with one and have completed 3 small projects and GOT PAID!!! I have 5 projects with them more lined up for tomorrow and Friday. I have an interview Monday with another company to do the same work. I worked in retail about 20 years ago for about 15 minutes as a cashier but never did merchandising....it's really not that tough and it allows me to work my own schedule. Thank you so much for all the leads....they are paying off!
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

I have eggs...Let's make an omlet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have eggs...Let's make an omlet!   I have eggs...Let's make an omlet! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Congratultions on the non-phone egg.
Back to top Go down

I have eggs...Let's make an omlet!
Page 1 of 1