Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who watches the Bachelorette

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Who watches the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 pm

So who do you think DeAnna will pick next week. I am hoping that she picks Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 pm

I saw the one guy that she booted and I think she made a smart choice on that one
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Okay, I had to re-up this because as we now know, DeAnna didn't pick Jason.

It broke everyone's heart.

BUT did you guys hear that Jason is the new Bachelor?

I almost knew he was going to get tapped, all the women loved him and he was the runner up. But when I saw him on the aftershow, his heart was still broken.

I didn't know if he'd put himself out there like that again, and take the chance of introducing Ty to another woman like that. I guess he decided to take that chance. Good for him. He so deserves an awesome woman (like Single_Wah_Chick I agree ola Laughing )

But really, even though I don't know him, I kinda feel "protective" of him and I'm sure so many women out there will feel like none of them will be good enough for him. His pick had darned well better be worth it for him. He was soooooooo heartbroken last season, and you could see that he was too!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I've never watched the Bachelor through an entire episode. I just think it would be heartbreaking to connect and be sent home.
Back to top Go down
honey_mocha
Family
Family

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 am

I do. It always amazes me that people are willing to put themselves out there and on national T.V. I do love the show though. I personally couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who watches the Bachelorette   Who watches the Bachelorette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who watches the Bachelorette
Page 1 of 1