Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who watches "Clean House"?

Go down 
+6
Tootsie
tamagin
momov3
Pink2KPrincessCut
flobbypooh
Mafia Princess
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Who watches "Clean House"? Empty
PostSubject: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:30 am

I have a dirty little vice. I love to watch Clean House on Style Network
Back to top Go down
flobbypooh
Family
Family
flobbypooh

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Is this the show where they go look for people with dirty houses and they clean them? If it is, I think I've seen it once or twice.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:35 am

I love this show! It makes my house look incredible!!! How inthe world can people live like that!?
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm

I love watching this show also, my dh doesnt care for it so I have to watch it when he isnt around. I really like watching it to compare my house makes me feel good about myself Who watches "Clean House"? Yep
Back to top Go down
Tootsie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 pm

I look at those houses and wonder why in the world would you go on national tv as a pig??? LOL
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:27 am

i love watching this show!
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 pm

I watch when I come across it on tv.
Back to top Go down
http://greenpockets.wordpress.com
preciousone
Family
Family

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 pm

I love Niecey!! She's a trip! But the ppl that keep their place soo messy --to the point of sleeping all over everything. I wonder do they smell? And there are always kids involved.

Clean House, should do a 'how are they living now' sort of a show or something like where they do a follow up.
Back to top Go down
truckers_wife
Family
Family
truckers_wife

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 pm

I love the show. I watched yesterday when they showed who won their "Messiest House in America" contest. OMG!!!!!!! The kitchen didn't look anything like a kitchen...I have no idea how those people moved around in there. All the proceeds from the sale went to charity, Clean House donated an additional $1000 to the charity (they raised $2600 from the sale alone btw) and the winners got a whole house makeover. Problem was, these people didn't want to give any of their "crap" (as Neicy called it) up. They still ended up with over 50 totes full of crap that they wouldn't give up. It was unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 pm

Did you see the closet with the cat "stuff" still in it? EWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 am

I had to rewatch the "messiest house in america" again.. still say ewwww and what is wrong with those people. Denial.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who watches "Clean House"?   Who watches "Clean House"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who watches "Clean House"?
Page 1 of 1